Terms and Conditions
Operator: ing. Jiří Bartoš, ID: 76476626, address: Habrovany 318, 68301
General terms and conditions
- These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) apply to the business relations between the Buyer and the company Insecto.cz with its registered office in Habrovany 318, 68301, ID No. 76476626 (hereinafter referred to as “Seller”), concluded via the electronic store system www.insecto.cz (hereinafter referred to as “eshop”).
- The GTC regulate the rights and obligations of the parties to the purchase contract concluded between the Seller and the Buyer via remote access through the eshop.
- The rights and obligations of the parties to the purchase agreement are governed by the legal regulation of the purchase agreement pursuant to Section 588 et seq. in conjunction with Section 612 et seq. of Act No. 40/1964 Coll. of the Czech Civil Code.
- Buyer means a natural or legal person registered in the e-shop who has sent an electronic order processed by the shop system after self-authorization.
- Electronic order means an electronic form containing information about the Buyer, a list of ordered goods from the e-shop offer and the price of these goods, processed by the shop system or an e-mail sent to the Seller’s address.
- The validity of an electronic order is conditional on the truthful and complete completion of all the data and details required by the registration form, including telephone contact.
- All accepted electronic orders are considered a draft contract and are considered binding.
- The purchase contract, on the basis of which the sale of goods by the Seller to the Buyer is made, arises on the basis of a binding order confirmation in the e-shop. An order (or part thereof) confirmed by the seller by e-mail is considered binding for both parties, unless there is a breach of the terms and conditions agreed at the time of confirmation, in which case the relationship between the customer and the seller is established
- The essential terms and conditions are considered to be in particular the content of the order (exact specification of the goods and their number), the price for the goods and transport, the method of delivery, the method of payment for the goods.
- If you have opted for payment by bank transfer, please make the payment to the relevant bank account, using the order number as the variable symbol. You will be notified of the receipt of payment. The receipt will be sent to you at the same time as the goods.
- Order cancellation by the buyer:
- The Buyer has the right to cancel the order without giving any reason at any time before its binding confirmation by the Seller. After the binding confirmation of the order only if the seller fails to meet the agreed delivery conditions. In the event of cancellation of a confirmed order, the Buyer is obliged to pay the Seller for the damage caused by this action. The cancellation fee may be up to 50% of the total price of the goods.
- Order cancellation by the seller:
- The Seller reserves the right to cancel the order or part of it in the following cases:
- In the case of a COD order, the order could not be confirmed in a binding manner (wrong phone number, unavailable, not responding to emails, etc.).
- In the event that the buyer has failed to take delivery of the goods in the past or has otherwise violated the terms and conditions.
- The prices include VAT (increased rate).
- The prices of transport including VAT are listed in the order under the heading “Shipping”.
Shipping – parcel to hand
- The price of Czech Post transport for hand parcel is based on the tariff of the Czech Post. For shipments that include live insects, we also use the EMS express hand parcel option.
- Shipping and packing costs for deliveries within the European Union member states or other countries are determined individually on the basis of a written agreement (by email) between the buyer and the seller.
Terms and payment options for goods
- One-time transfer from the account to the insecto.cz bank account
- Cash on delivery upon receipt of the goods (Only Czech Post)
- Comgate payment gateway
- PayPal payment gateway
- If the price for the delivered goods is not paid in full, the seller has the right to suspend further deliveries of goods until the price is paid.
- Each customer is informed of any changes in the order status by email.
- Goods are delivered by mail order to the customer’s delivery address
- Ownership of the products passes to the buyer upon receipt and payment of the purchase price.
- The goods are delivered to the territory of the Czech Republic, delivery of goods to the territory of the member states of the European Union or other countries is carried out on the basis of prior agreement and mutual written agreement on the price for transport and packaging and other delivery conditions between the buyer and the seller.
- If the temperature at the place of shipment rises above 30°C or drops to 0°C, we reserve the right to ship the live insects on an alternative (earliest possible) date. In this case the buyer has the right to cancel the order.
Warranty conditions and claims
- This Complaints Procedure applies to goods that have been purchased from Insecto.cz and for which a claim has been made in a proper manner in accordance with the Complaints Procedure.
- In the case of live animals and insects, the warranty applies only to the delivery of live and healthy specimens in the required quantity. The guarantee period is valid for 24 hours from the delivery of the shipment. If you discover mortality or other inadequate condition upon unpacking, please notify us immediately by phone or email. Photo documentation must be taken for a successful claim.
- For each item, the buyer is sent an invoice (sales receipt), which also serves as a warranty document.
- Upon receipt of the goods, the buyer is obliged to check whether the goods are the goods that were ordered (if they are goods that were not ordered, do not unpack the delivery, do not open them, otherwise it will not be possible to replace them) and whether the delivery is in an intact condition, i.e. whether it has no obvious defect in the packaging. In this case, the supplier is not liable for the contents of the delivery and any claim will not be accepted. The matter must be resolved with the carrier.
- The warranty does not cover defects in the goods caused by improper use, storage or damage to the goods by the buyer. The packaging and contents of the delivery must not be mechanically damaged.
- The buyer is obliged to claim the goods under the above conditions at the seller’s address
- The complaint will be settled within 14 days from the date of application.
Liability for defects on the seller’s website
- The Seller advises that the information provided on www.insecto.cz may contain inaccuracies and may be updated without notice.
- The Seller may change the products and services described on its site at any time without notice.
- The Seller shall not be liable to any other party for any direct, indirect or special damages caused by the use of information from its website or linked websites.