Personal data protection
Operator: ing. Jiří Bartoš, ID: 76476626, address: Habrovany 318, 68301
What information do we process?
In accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll.K, we process the following information to operate our online shop:
- name and surname
- address (delivery address – if different from the contact address)
- for companies – company name, company ID, VAT number and name of contact person
- contact details (telephone, email)
- the bank account number from which your payment came (if you have chosen to pay by bank transfer)
Why do we need your data?
- In order to inform you about the availability of goods, changes in the assortment, order clarifications, etc.
- To ensure that the goods arrive to you on time and without any problems.
- To issue valid sales documents.
How do we obtain your data?
- Directly from you and with your consent when you purchase or register in the online store.
- Registration is not required to make a purchase.
Consent to the processing of personal data
- By entering into a purchase contract, you consent to the processing of your personal data.
The data provided by the customer is only for the purpose of the successful completion of the purchase contract.
- We follow strict rules to prevent misuse of your data.
- In no case do we provide this data to a third party,
- An exception to the provision of data to third parties is the necessary provision of the customer’s address and telephone contact to the shipping companies necessary for the delivery of the goods.
- The customer has the right of access to his personal data and the right to have it amended, completed and deleted.
In the event of a claim for the removal of his personal data from the database, the following is required